Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
Here are some free ways that you can start spreading kindness today.
Join us at #LetsSpreadKindness and #StartSpreadingKindness!
- Smile and say “hello” or “good morning” to a stranger walking down the street.
- Pay for the person’s coffee behind you.
- Leave a sweet note for someone you love.
- Let another driver merge into your lane – with a smile on your face.
- Pass along a wonderful book you’ve finished reading.
- Bring a meal to new parents.
- Give praise to others whenever possible.
- Always stop at the lemonade stand.
- Create a care package for someone who is feeling under the weather.
- Let someone who’s in a hurry skip you in line.
- Offer to walk your friend or neighbor’s dog.
- Offer your mail carrier a water bottle or snack.
- Add coins to a parking meter that’s about to expire.
- Buy a meal for someone who’s hungry.
- Brighten someone’s day with flowers.
- Donate old blankets and towels to an animal shelter.
- Leave a 5-star review online for a small business you love.
- Send a text to a friend to let them know you’re thinking about them.
- Pick up trash that’s blown along the street or gutters in your neighborhood.
- Collect box tops to help support the schools.